High School Senior Frequently Asked Questions
What if it rains on my shoot day?
If it looks like it will the weather is going to rain on our parade, we will reschedule the shoot. Bad temperatures (too hot or too cold) will not be grounds for rescheduling, nor will overcast skies. In fact, overcast is often great for pictures! The clouds soften otherwise harsh shadows! Cancellation is at the discretion of Fred Tuggle Photography and is usually determined 3-4 hours before the shoot.
How does the ordering process work?
The entire ordering process is done online within the private online gallery and the photos are shipped directly to you from the professional photo lab. For more information about the online galleries, please visit the Photo Gallery Information page.
Where do you take the photos?
We love the Dallas / Fort Worth area for its variety in urban and nature looks, but we have traveled all over for photo sessions.
What should I bring?
- Bring at least 3 outfits (4 at the most). No more than 4 outfits are needed, nor is there time for more than 4.
- Bring a pair of boots – regardless if you are planning to wear it with the outfit. Sometimes you will need them based on where we are shooting.
- Bring lip balm or gloss for reapplication throughout shoot.
- Be prepared to change clothes in your car. Bathrooms aren’t always guaranteed.
- Bring lots of accessories (jewelry, scarves, hats, etc)! I’ll help accessorize you as we go.
Be prepared to have fun!
To find out more or schedule your session, please contact me.